This page is under construction.
Taekwon-Do is the Korean martial art of self defense. At MIKE LOUIE'S TAEKWON-DO SCHOOL we focus on the traditional aspects of Taekwon-Do; mind, body and spirit. Through these fundamentals we work on speed, power, accuracy, concentration, balance, discipline, self esteem and self confidence.
Through basic training techniques, patterns, self defense, step sparring, and mental training you will become a better person in today's world. Any questions please feel free to contact Sabumnim Mike Louie.
Cell: 717-490-0156 Email: email@example.com
Please check our calendar for our updated fall hours at EPACC and Paramount Sports Complex.
SUMMER HOURS will end - Labor Day. Starting September 7th all classes back to School Hours. Check our calendar for updated times.
•Fall hours soon to be in effect. Full dobuks in effect!
- East Petersburg Area Civic Center
- Beginners (white belt to yellow belts w/green stripes) - 6:30-7:30pm - Monday/Wednesdays
- - Intermediate/Advanced/Black Belts - 6:30-7:30pm - Monday/Wednesdays
- - Taekwon-Do for Kids (kindergarten - 10 years old) - 6:00-7:00pm - Tuesday/Thursdays
- - Taekwon-Do for Adults & Intermediate/Advanced/Black Belts - 7:00-8:00pm - Tuesday/Thursdays
- Sorry Little Dragons has been cancelled due to low numbers. We need at least 5 students for this class.
• September 11th - 9:30-11:30am - Global Taekwon-Do Federation Work-Out. Sign-up here. Registration form here.
• September 18th - 9:00-11:30am - East Petersburg Day Parade walk. Please wear comfortable sneakers, bring a bottle of water and a bag of candy to hand-out.
• October 9th - 1:00-5:00pm - 2021 Tul World Summit. Join other Taekwon-Do'ists from around the world taught by Masters of the USITF! Cost is your annual USITF dues - approximately $25.
• USITF memberships are due by end of January 2022. Fill out form here & payment.