This page is under construction.
Taekwon-Do is the Korean martial art of self defense. At MIKE LOUIE'S TAEKWON-DO SCHOOL we focus on the traditional aspects of Taekwon-Do; mind, body and spirit. Through these fundamentals we work on speed, power, accuracy, concentration, balance, discipline, self esteem and self confidence.
Through basic training techniques, patterns, self defense, step sparring, and mental training you will become a better person in today's world. Any questions please feel free to contact Sabumnim Mike Louie.
Cell: 717-490-0156 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please check our calendar for our updated fall hours at EPACC and Paramount Sports Complex.
SUMMER HOURS will end September 2nd - Labor Day. Starting September 3rd all classes back to School Hours. Check our calendar for updated times.
•Fall hours in effect. Full dobuks in effect!
- East Petersburg Area Civic Center
- Beginners (white belt to yellow belts) - 6:30-7:30pm - Monday/Wednesdays
- - Intermediate/Advanced/Black Belts - 6:30-8:00pm - Monday/Wednesdays
- - Little Dragons (ages 3 to kindergarten) - 5:45-6:15pm - Tuesdays <<<<<---- New times!
- - Beginners (white belt to yellow belts) - 6:30-7:30pm - Tuesday/Thursdays
- - Intermediate/Advanced/Black Belts - 6:30-8:00pm - Tuesday/Thursdays
• December 23 to January 5 - EPACC & Paramount TKD Winter Break!
• December 28th - forms and monies due for Annual Christmas Party at Paramount Sports Complex
• January 5th - Annual Christmas party @ PSC - 3:30-6:30pm Sign-up online!
• January 12th - CJ II Dan Black Belt test. Please come out and support your fellow classmate!
• January 18th - Girl Scout Troop self defense course. 9-11am
• January 25th - USITF work-out. Time and place to be determined.
• USITF memberships are due by end of January 2020. Fill out form here & payment.