This page is under construction.
Taekwon-Do is the Korean martial art of self defense. At MIKE LOUIE'S TAEKWON-DO SCHOOL we focus on the traditional aspects of Taekwon-Do; mind, body and spirit. Through these fundamentals we work on speed, power, accuracy, concentration, balance, discipline, self esteem and self confidence.
Through basic training techniques, patterns, self defense, step sparring, and mental training you will become a better person in today's world. Any questions please feel free to contact Sabumnim Mike Louie.
Cell: 717-490-0156 Email: email@example.com
Please check our calendar for our updated fall hours at EPACC and Paramount Sports Complex.
SUMMER HOURS will end September 2nd - Labor Day. Starting September 3rd all classes back to School Hours. Check our calendar for updated times.
•Fall hours in effect. Full dobuks in effect!
- East Petersburg Area Civic Center
- Little Dragons (ages 3 to kindergarten) - 5:45-6:15pm - Wednesdays ----Click here for form
- Beginners (white belt to yellow belts) - 6:30-7:30pm - Monday/Wednesdays
- - Intermediate/Advanced/Black Belts - 6:30-8:00pm - Monday/Wednesdays
- - Little Dragons (ages 3 to kindergarten) - 5:45-6:15pm - Tuesdays <<<<<---- New times!
- - Beginners (white belt to yellow belts) - 6:30-7:30pm - Tuesday/Thursdays
- - Intermediate/Advanced/Black Belts - 6:30-8:00pm - Tuesday/Thursdays
• September 14th - East Petersburg Day parade. Mandatory attendance!
• October 4 to 6 - Ultimate Adult TKD weekend with Master Cashatt!
• October 12th - Master Cashatt, VIII Dan visits our dojang for a seminar! TBA!